COURTENEY COX BOOBIES | Photo Blogs about weird photo, Funny Pict, Artist, Celebs

ads

Sunday, July 02, 2006

COURTENEY COX BOOBIES

"Her baby flashes her boobies!"

COURTENEY COX  BOOBIES, NIP SLIP, BEACH CANDIDS


OMG. The other day I was talking with my sister and she was telling me how her new little gorgeous baby has discovered the joy of pulling on people's hair and pulling it hard. Then today, I came across these pictures of the lovely Courteney Cox and her baby Coco playing in the water and realized that yes, whether mommies like it or not, little babies like to pull on everything. Courteney, I'm sorry for putting a picture up of your boobies, but damn, you still got great set of knockers girl! It's obvious cute baby Coco is a little devil, just look at the expression on her face in the last picture.

Images via Faded Youth


COURTENEY COX  BOOBIES, Bikini Candids, Beach Candids
COURTENEY COX  BOOB
posted by Tabloid Whore! at 6/30/2006

No comments:

Related Articles